Friday 17 January 2014

Sparkling Butterfly Birthday Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a birthday card to share that I donated to Seniors Secret Service.



The paper is so sparkly and pretty, and I added some punched butterflies also from the same paper stack.  The words/banner are a die/stamp and I liked the fit of it over the butterfly.


I usually put a punched label on the inside of the card for a place to add a little note and signature, but it is hidden when the card is closed.


Supplies used:
Pattern paper - DCWV
Circle Flip-It die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Butterfly die - Stampin' Up
Birthday words - Stampin' Up
Banner/words & die - Sizzix
Label punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen