Monday 20 January 2014

Bicycle Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a Pop it Ups birthday card to share today.


This is a smaller card - 3-1/2" x 5". You can see that the Pop it Ups die works perfectly even on the smaller format!

The paper pack has 4 sheets of this bicycle paper, so I was happy to actually USE some of it. I made this card last weekend when my friend came over to play and we made very similar cards. We had the paper and dies out and just went to (ahem) work.  :-)


Both the bicycle embellishments were fussy cut from the patterned paper glued to white card stock...


... and it was her idea to add the little flag to the back of one of them.  So fun!



This one is going into my next donation box of cards for Seniors Secret Service!

Supplies used:
779 Lucy Label - Karen Burniston, Pop it Ups (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Colorbok


Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Fun card & I like the little flag on the back of the bike - great idea friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you craft, Karen Aicken. You really show people how to get the most out of their supplies and you always craft for real events, as most people do. LOVE the flag on the bicycle - such a neat touch! And your handwriting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and soft, and I love the size too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- thats great!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen