Tuesday 21 January 2014

Baby Girl Accordion Card

Good morning friends!

For today's share I used the Pop it Ups Fancy Accordion and the Decorator Dies that come with it for a baby card.


I have had this paper stack and the stamps for a long time, but never used the two of them together before. That little bunny image is just SO sweet.  I coloured it with pencils blended with mineral spirits, added a brad nose and a Bakers Twine bow.  The patterned paper has lots of sparkle to it, which is always fun.




I had some felt border stickers sitting in my 'Odds & Sods' pile, and they worked really well with this project.


I have a couple of these little charms leftover from cards I made when our first Grand-baby was born so I added one to this card with a jump ring through a punched hole.



Here is a peek at the back ...


... and the top ...


This card was SO easy to put together with Karen Burniston's new Pop it Ups dies. I love that you get the pieces for layering with the Accordion die, they cut through even this heavy glittered card stock with no problem, and quickly make an extra special card.


Supplies used:
Fancy Label Accordion set - Karen Burniston, Pop it Ups (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - DCWV
Bunny stamp - unknown
Felt scalloped sticker strip - Martha Stewart
Bundle of Joy, Pin and Babies Are stamps - Fiskars
Brad - Stampin' Up
Bakers twine
Charm - my stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Oh! That bunny! Love the coloring and all the pretty papers and that hanging charm just seals it - one of my favorite KA makes ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet babycard- love it
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. Love the colours

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a bundle of prettiness in your card Karen. I really like how you hung the little charm in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this...just Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen