Thursday 16 January 2014

Birthday Card in Greens

Good morning friends!

Today I have a birthday card to share. It was made mostly of scraps, but it turned out GREAT! 


The sparkly leaf print paper and the green polka dot border were both in my scrap pile.  The A2 card base is a pearlized green Stardream which is a nice heavy weight card stock.  The butterfly sticker is a pearlized white vellum with silver metallic touches.


I added a white panel with the verse stamped in a green rainbow ink and a pearlized/silver vellum layered flower.



This one went into my card stash ...

Supplies used:
Green card stock - Stardream
White card stock - Staples
Vellum stickers - Dollar Store
Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen