Monday 6 January 2014

Jalopy Stash!

Good morning friends!

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, but I don't have a card to show you. Instead, I'm sharing the pile of Old Jalopy embellishments I made!


These took a surprisingly long time ... I worked on them a little bit here and a little bit there over a couple of days. I think if I'd had a Xyron Sticker Maker for all those little pieces the process might have been faster than the wet glue (Tombo) I was using.  But they turned out great, and I'm happy to have them ready to use on masculine cards, tags and gift bags.



The patterned papers were in my stash, and the brown card stock is by Bazzill.  Tim Holtz makes the Sizzix Old Jalopy die.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Karen- thats looking very good
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen