Wednesday 1 January 2014

Label Window Pop 'n Cut Cards

Good morning friends!  I thought for my first blog post of 2014, I'd share two of the cards I made to donate to Seniors Secret Service:


I have had a lot of fun with the Window Label insert for the Pop 'n Cuts bases - every time I play with it I find it easier to use and easier for me to envision what the finished card will look like. These two are nearly identical, using opposite papers.


I used several different Karen Burniston dies for these cards -- everything works so well together.








I've been trying my hand at hand lettering on some of my cards, and for these ones I added some colour with pencils.

(Remember you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Supplies used:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Window Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned Paper - GCD Studios
White card stock
Edge and Scroll die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Labels and Stitched Frames - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Butterfly Movers & Shapers - Karen Burniston (Sizzix) 
Bling - my stash
Happy Birthday To You stamp - Stampendous
Button Twine - Papertrey Ink

Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. how could anyone not enjoy these cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cards! All the best for you
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen