Friday 24 January 2014

Butterfly Flip It Cards

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have two Flip-It cards to share today ...


I usually bring my wonderful Dental Hygenist Anne a gift of hand-made cards. This year I thought it would be fun to bring her some Flip-It cards and these are the first two.


The patterned paper has this lovely embossed pattern on it which catches the light when you hold it.


I added some Glitter Dots from Elizabeth Craft Designs to the die cut butterfly bodies ... I LOVE these things. All the glitter of gems with no bulk. I like my cards to be mail friendly, and I certainly like the cards I give as gifts to be mail friendly.




I added a stamped greeting to the inside and a label for a signature.



Here is the second card ...



I used the coordinating Framelits with a stamped greeting on the smaller one, and a label for the signature.


I will share the other two cards another day.

Supplies used:
Majestic Flip It's die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Majestic 2 Framelits - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Butterfly die - Stampin' Up
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper - Recolletions
Birthday stamp (first card) - Papertrey Ink
Birthday stamp (second card) Just Rite
7018 Glitter Dots (Violet Silver) - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color, so I love your color scheme on these Flip Its.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Karen, love the designer paper you used for these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen