Friday 16 May 2014

Happy Bark-Day Flip It Card

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and today's share is a dog themed Flip-It Card.



I don't often use Digital Stamps (Digi's) but sometimes they come in really handy. This one was printed twice on white card stock and coloured with blended pencils & fussy cut. Then, I cut the head from one image and popped it up over the 2nd one with foam tape. I added Glossy Accents to the dog nose, which always makes me smile. The oval shadow below the dog is from a stamp set by Paper Smooches. I think that set will just live on my stamping area, it is good for SO many things. No point in putting it away and getting it out for almost every card!


Just for fun, I added a circle border using one of Karen Burniston's older dies and added some doodles with a white pen.


The little note paper die is also by Paper Smooches, as is the bone and paw print.



This card is going into my next donation card box for Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies used:
Circle Flip-It - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Dog Digi - Deasy Designs on Etsy
Coloured Pencils - Prismacolour
Gamsol and Blending stump
Note Paper die- Paper Smooches
Circle Border - Karen Burniston's Banner and Borders (Sizzix)
White Sakura Gel Pen
Circle dies - Spellbinders
Bone and Paw dies - Dog Icons, Paper Smooches
Glossy Accents
Happy Bark Day - Birthday Buddies, Paper Smooches
Bakers Twine


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen