Thursday 29 May 2014

Hangin' with my Gnomies

Good morning friends!

I have another fun card to share today, using the new House Pivot die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I used the clouds/foliage die from the All Seasons Tree set and patterned paper to create the bushes, and White Velvet sheets for the clouds. For the clouds that are popped up, I cut those twice - once from the White Velvet and once from white card stock.  Then I adhered the velvet cloud to the card stock one and popped it up with foam tape. Easy peasy since the velvet sheets from Elizabeth Craft Designs are self adhesive. I LOVE those sheets.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


All the colouring was done with Copic markers, I sponged the ground with a hand-made stencil and inked the edges of the bushes.


The images were fussy cut after stamping and colouring, and attached to the base card.


This card went to Karen Burniston to have in her 'Card Box' when she travels to teach classes. Oh, wouldn't THOSE be amazing classes to take!

Supplies used:
Card size: A2
House Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs0
Stamps - Sugar Pea Designs
Xpress-it white Card stock
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper - scraps from my stash ... I used every single bit for this card or I would have added more bushes.
Blue card stock - Papertrey Ink
Kraft Card stock
White Velvet Self Adhesive Sheets
All Season's Tree (Clouds & Foliage)

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Karen cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. you alltime use so nice pop up dies- fantastic is this card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just plain fun. Love the doorway. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little doorway, you barely notice the house die cut. Great colouring with the Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this soft whimsical scene. Great use of the EC Dies and products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen