Monday 12 September 2011

Game Controller Card

Our son is celebrating a birthday this week and this is the card I made for him:

I thought a game controller would be fun, and it fits into a standard A2 envelope.

Lots of foam tape on this one, since it will be hand delivered along with his gift and PIZZA.


Here is a peek at the inside. I designed the card on my Gypsy and had to fiddle with all the layer sizing etc so they fit the way I wanted them to. This was a fun card to make, and I bet he gets a kick out of it.

The stamp inside is by Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be great if the controllers came in different colours like this, awesome card Karen...so different and I love the way it opens too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen