Saturday 24 September 2011

Chipboard Butterfly Cards

I  decided that I had to USE some of my pretty K&Co chipboard butterflies, so made up a couple of cards for my stash.

The paper is also by K&Co - a different line than the butterflies but it still matches nicely. The fancy label was Cricut cut - it was an extra that was in my 'Odds & Sods' pile.
The ribbon is by Stampin' Up, as is the pink card stock. I outlined the top panel with a Sakura gel pen, but it's hard to see in the photo.








The next card is done using a 2nd, identical butterfly from the package:

Another fancy label from the pile ... quite often I cut a sheet of random labels to have on hand. While they come in really handy I don't always remember what cartridge I used. 


I love these butterflies - they make such pretty 'all occasion' cards. I can add a verse inside for almost whatever occasion I need them for!  Get Well, Thinking Of You, Happy Birthday etc etc.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Karen, I love the patterned paper and bling :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen