Friday 23 September 2011

Christmas Gift Card Envelope #1

I made a couple of gift card holders for our Christmas Craft Sale and this is the first of them:
I used my Cricut to cut out the envelopes, but I fiddled around with different ones from a bunch of different cartridges and sizes and now I can't remember exactly which one I used!

The snowman tag is by Stampin' Up, as are the circle punches. The label decoration was in my 'Odds & Sods' pile, and was run through my Big Shot with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.





The edges are all inked, and I added a little foam tape closure for when the person who buys it is ready to seal it up. These are made out of printed card stock, and sized just a bit larger than a standard gift card. Perfect for tucking into a Christmas card, a stocking, a book or magazine, or in a gift basket etc etc.

There are 3 of this design, all packaged and ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Karen - you just can't have too many gift voucher designs! I love the popped up to and from tag on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea, always think of a gift card but this is much more practical and just as decorative :) Love the cute snowman.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the scalloped edges:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome, thanks for the idea, I'll edit this to a valentine's day version :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this Gift Card envelopes can be used for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen