Tuesday 27 September 2011

Christmas Cards - September 2011

Things have been so hectic that I almost forgot to post my September Christmas cards! These are for the Christmas Card Challenge 2011 at Splitcoast, and I opted to do 5 cards each month.


These felt snowflakes were in the Stampin' Up clearance rack last year and I have so much fun with them.


The green snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch, and the white one is an Emaginations punch (I think).


I had picked up a Christmas Card kit by MME at Winners a long time ago, and the folded printed cards are slightly smaller than A2. So I cut them apart and mounted each panel on a folded white A2 card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. The snowflakes look so fab in red especially on the bluey/green paper...very nordic style :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen