Tuesday 13 September 2011

Daisy Birthday Card

Sometimes patterned paper is so pretty, it can take the center stage on a card. I am especially fond of the glittered K&Co paper for this ...

I matted the glittered paper with cream and burgundy card stock then mounted it to the front of a white folded A2 card.

The words (Stampin' Up I believe) were stamped on cream card stock then cut out with a Nestibility oval die and mounted with foam tape.

The colours look a little off in this photo - they really did match in real life.  :-)
I traced around the inner edge of the oval with a Sakura glitter pen for some more shimmer and shine.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I completely agree. Lots of the time the paper is just too nice to cover up!

    Shelly X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen