Sunday 17 August 2014

Rose turns 101!

Good morning friends!

When Seniors Secret Service asked me to make three special cards for their August Birthday's, I was more than happy to say YES!  Here is the first card, made for Rose who is turning 101.



I used the Lorna Label pop up die (yes, AGAIN) and I really like how I was able to add her name to the lower step portion.

The two roses on the lower half of the card were fussy cut from another piece of the patterned paper and adhered to the base before attaching the label.



I love the sparkle and shine of Glitter Dots, and I really like that there is no bulk as they are flat stickers!



I hope Rose enjoys her special birthday - her 101st!

Supplies used:
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"
915 Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs
738 Happy Birthday lg die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly Punches - Stampin' Up
Ribbon - Stampin' Up
Alpha, numbers and 'th' - Papertrey Ink
Scallop Border die - MFT
Stamped words - Papertrey Ink
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - K & Company
White card stock


Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the name on the rectangle piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are alltime so nice
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen