Monday 4 August 2014

Golf Cart Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

I have a fun card to share today, for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog.  I have hard time making flat cards anymore!


LOVE this Quote Tag die … and I look forward to playing with it more. With packing for a move though, playtime will have to be carefully carved out of my days. You can bet my dies will be the last item packed and the first item unpacked.  :-)

The golf-cart is just too much fun. I could cut, stamp and colour a dozen of them and STILL squeal when each one was finished.



Right into my stash with this one - lots of golf fans in our family that this card could go to.  :-)

Supplies used:
Card size:  Standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2)
White card stock
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Quote Tag - Paper Smooches
Golf cart and coordinating stamps - 'My Guy' set, Paper Smooches
Golf cart die - 'My Guy Icon' dies, Paper Smooches
Words inside - MFT

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Tee-rific card, love the golf cart in the tag quote

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for a man

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen