Sunday 3 August 2014

Lovely Birthday Card

I love this card.

I loved it when I made it, and I still love it. It's not fancy, it's not colourful - but there is just something about it that makes me happy. We've had a really stressful week with substantial water damage to our Arizona house (pipe break), our Granddaughter needing surgery to stitch her tongue back together, and a new house purchase. So I thought I'd share something pretty and calming today.




I used several of Karen Burniston's older dies for this card, K & Co papers and other goodies from my studio.





Let's hope we have no surprises in the coming week … I'm going to need awhile to regroup.

Supplies used:
Card size: standard A2 (4-1/4 x 5-1/2)
A2 Pop 'n Cuts Base - Karen Burniston, Sizzix
Wavy Label Pop 'n Cuts insert - Karen Burniston, Sizzix
Fancy Frame - Karen Burniston, Sizzix
Lacy Border - Papertrey Ink
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
Score Tape
Glitter - Martha Stewart
Happy Birthday stamp - PrintWorks
Birthday verse - Papertrey Ink
Patterned papers - K & Co


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the butterfly cut from designer paper. Sorry you have had such a bad week, hope things look up real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card- hope the next week will be better for you
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen