Thursday 17 October 2013

Sweet & Simple Pop 'N Cut Card

Good Morning Friends!

When Karen Burniston (the brilliant creator of the Sizzix Pop 'n Cut dies that I love so much) casually asked if I'd like to participate in this months Designer Challenge using clear plastic, I was stunned. I actually had to get up from the computer and go stare out the window for a few minutes.  Then the goofy happy dance started, which Jasper thought was fabulous but Cooper started barking because I was having too much FUN.  Ha!

You can see my card for Karen's challenge HERE  (Monday's post).  Today is the day she reveals her creation as well as showing you the fabulous projects from her Designers. Make sure to check out her post on the Sizzix Blog and be inspired!  Click HERE to go. 

Today's share is a Pop 'n Cut card, which I'm sure is no surprise ;-)  I used a cheerful scrapbook kit by Kaiser Craft, which came with the sweetest embellishments.


I love this sentiment ... 'Here's a little sunshine to brighten up your day'.





Into my stash with this one!

(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)  


Supplies used:
Karen Burniston (Sizzix) Pop 'n Cut A2 base die & Wavy Label insert, and Wavy Label Framelets.
Kaiser Craft scrapbook kit - Summer Breeze
Word stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms (I believe)


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous pop n cuts card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Karen, on the Designer Challenge assignment!
    YAY, I'm so happy for you! It's a well-deserved honor!
    You are the Sizzix Pop 'N Cut Die Queen!
    Your card is SO pretty!
    I'm off to check out the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen - I was SO happy to see you included in the Designer Challenge! Your Karen B. cards are super!! I can well relate to your happy dance :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen