Sunday 6 October 2013

Hot Chocolate Kit, Card #7

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a Christmas card made using the Fancy Pants scrapbook kit 'Hot Chocolate'. This is the 7th card I've made from the kit - and once again I made a Pop 'n Cut card using Karen Burniston's dies. 


While I challenged myself to use only items from the kit for these cards, there just wasn't anything I liked for the front of this one. So I pulled out another of Karen B's dies (Fancy Frame) cutting just the base.

The oval was actually sitting on my stamping area so I popped it up with foam tape after stamping the greeting. The edges of both pieces were inked before attaching to make them pop from the background a little more.


I used the Sizzix Pop 'n Cut base with the Funky Label insert, and attached one of the elements from the kit to the pop out label. You can't really see the label and it makes a nice sturdy base to attach elements to.


Finally, I added a white strip to have an area to stamp a greeting and sign our names.

(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Supplies used:
Karen Burniston (Sizzix) dies:  Pop 'n Cut base with the Funky Label insert, and Fancy Frame
Words on the front - Hero Arts
Words inside - Papertrey Ink
Patterned papers and elements - Fancy Pants

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. wonderful die and card ist great
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen