Friday 11 October 2013

'Simple Pleasures' Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

It's Friday, so I have a Flip-It card to share today.  I made this one in the early summer -- when I got this new stamp set I just had to play with it.


The frame was Cricut cut using the 'Elegant Edges' cartridge and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the flower was to stamp and fussy cut.


I penned the words on the inner circle and stamped a few more flowers & leaves.  It turned out so pretty!



Supplies used:
Stamps & butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - from my stash
Spellbinder Circle Dies
Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix) Circle Flip-It Die


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. It's alltime a pleasure to have a look at your new creations!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen