Friday 4 October 2013

'Ice Cream Cone' Flip-It Cards

It's Friday, and I have three similar Birthday Flip-It cards to share today. All three are going into a box of cards I'm donating to Senior's Secret Service.


I had fun with these ones, making ice cream cones with a Sizzix cloud die and the SU Pennant Parade stamp/punch set.


I used the Sizzix Circle Flip-It die for the card bases, cut from papers in my stash -  most of which have glitter embedded. The words, label punch and label dies are from Stampin' UP.


I think these ice cream cones are so cute! I added glitter glue to some of them so they would sparkle like the papers. I mentioned being a little 'cloud obsessed' lately, and I can't wait to try these with a couple of other different clouds as well.


I actually made 5 of these cards, but didn't photograph the other two as they are nearly identical to these ones.


I think the seniors will enjoy these Flip-It cards since they will be so different than other cards they've seen.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)  


Happy Friday -- thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. love it! Like this kind of card so much
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the ingenious way you made a waffle cone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen