Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hot Chocolate Kit, Card #6

Monday's share was a couple of masculine cards I made using the Hot Chocolate Scrapbook kit by Fancy Pants.  Today I have a Christmas card I made with the same kit ... this makes the sixth card I've made with it!



I used the Wavy Label insert and a Sizzix Pop 'N Cut die ... I added the white strip across the bottom for a place to add the stamped greeting (Hero Arts) and a signature


The cup (Stampin' Up) was stamped in brown ink on a scrap of paper from the kit, fussy cut and popped up on a label. The little heart was from a different die and it was glued right on the cup.


(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen