Monday 15 July 2013

Using Bits and Pieces

I have a Quick and Easy Christmas card to share today, as well as three mini cards (3x3").  I found a couple of these pretty patterned paper scraps while working on a different card, and decided to use them while they were in my hand.



The (A2) card is going into my Mom's Christmas pile, as she likes Christmas cards with colour. Yesterday she told me that she doesn't like the phrase 'Seasons Greetings', so I will have to find a nice 'Merry Christmas' among my stamps to use for any others I make for her.





There is a bit of glitter or shimmer on either the embellishment or the patterned paper on the mini-cards. There is just something about the small square size that really appeals to me!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen