Saturday 13 July 2013

Ice Cream Flip-It Card

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS and scrolling down to the 'S' section)

Yes, I have yet ANOTHER Flip-It card to share today.  Every year in July, I send my Mom some kind of a card with ice cream featured on it. Grandpa used to take her for an ice cream float after the parade in their little town every year, and we still make sure there is ice cream on that day.  No more parade, but there is still ice cream!

 This year I used an ice cream stamp I've had for years (Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers), paper piecing, and ... my Sizzix Flip-It die.  :-)


The card base is a pink metallic - metallic on the one side only, a darker shade of flat pink on the reverse.  See the little banners on the left? That is my Hero Arts/Sizzix die/stamp set at use again.



Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. thats some I would liek to have just now: icecream1
    Your card idt so sweet
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen