Sunday 28 July 2013

Sparkling Snowman Pop-Up Card

Today's share is a Pop N Cut Christmas card.  I've had most of my Christmas papers for at least a couple of years, and truthfully I'm tired of them. I'm happy to be using them up, slowly but surely.

Each of the starburst's on this paper are embossed and sparkling!



The insert edges were cut with a Tim Holtz 'On The Edge' die, and I just LOVE how the stamped circle nestles right in there.


The sparkly snowman embellishment is by K&Co.


This snowman just makes me smile - and I'm sure whoever get's this Christmas card in the mail will do the same. Who doesn't love a sparkly, charming snowman over the holidays?

(Remember you that you can always see my Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' for Sizzix secion. )

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. wish to have this snowman at my side- temperatures are too high here
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen