Friday 19 July 2013

Flourish and Flowers

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS and scrolling down to the 'S' section

In Tuesday's post, I talked about having this lovely paper stack that once I got it home, I realized that the majority of sheets did not work for cards because of their large images. The sheets are glittered and funky though, so I was happy to discover that they worked really well with Sizzix Pop N Cuts!

This is the 4th card I made with the paper stack ...


The front features a glittered acetate flourish (K&Co).  Once again, I used the full 12x12" sheet - half for the front and half for the inside.


Inside the card are more embellishments from the same package as the one on the front, and a K&Co label for stamping words on when I go to send the card. The roses aren't acetate - they are card stock, and they have touches of copper on them.





Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen