Friday 2 October 2015

Owl and Acorn Flip-Its Duo

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a couple of Thanksgiving Flip-It Cards to share today.


This first card has a sweet puffy squirrel sticker on the right side and a flat acorn sticker on the front.



The second card has a felt owl.



I added the words "we are' above the stamped 'Grateful for you' on both cards.



Supplies:
Circle Flip-It's #2  - Sizzix
Cream card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned paper & stickers - Recollections
Squirrel puffy stickers - The Paper House
Felt Owl Sticker (my stash)
Word stamps - Hero Arts
Lorna Label Pop-Up (label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)



Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. fabulous cards, my fav of course is the owl one. But you probably already knew that hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ove all your newe cards---- you make all so wonderful
    Hugs
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen