Thursday 22 October 2015

Demo Card - Floral Heart Pivot

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog and I have an older Heart Pivot card to share today.


This was a card I made for a Pop it Ups demo at Paper Pastimes in Calgary. Everyone was impressed by how quick and easy the Pivot Cards are yet they have such a WOW factor!



I snapped these pictures at the demo, after the card was assembled and the demo was over.


I did not keep track of the supplies I used, but obviously it was the Heart Pivot and Agatha Edges by Karen Burniston. Also Glitter dots and other dies  - all by Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. So pretty, love how you decorated the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, Love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen