Sunday 18 October 2015

Ice Cream Tent Card

Good morning friends

I have another tent card to share today, this time using Karen Burniston's Fancy Frame Accordion die and dangling the label inside. Teammate Frances Byrne turned me onto these Tent Cards using the Accordion dies and I am hooked!


I couldn't resist these ice cream and cupcake dies from MFT - so used them for this card. I fussy cut the banner from patterned paper in the same stack and stamped the greeting on one of the decorator dies that comes with the Fancy Label Accordion. I rubbed a copper pencil crayon over the ice cream cone embossing to make it pop a little more.


The front edges were bowing a little, so I added narrow strips of card stock to the inside for support. Ha - sorry about the tilted photo below.


On the back I added a stamped panel - again ... a tilted photo. Not sure why I didn't do a better job of cropping the photos.



Supplies:
Fancy Frame Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - DCWV
Cream card stock
Kraft Card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape - 1/4"
Wish Big - C.C. Designs
Ice Cream Cone and Cupcake dies - My Favorite Things
Pencil Crayons
Stickles
Bakers Twine
Card size - 4-3/4"

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. your cards are alltime so beautiful

    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are enjoying making these tents cards ... love the ice cream / cupcake theme you have chosen for this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen