Monday 26 October 2015

Four Halloween Cards

Good morning friends

I have some flat Halloween Cards to share today, that I made for my parents to give the Grandkids.





For the speech balloon, I traced a Stampin' Up die ...



The characters on the first three cards are attached with an Action Wobble. I love how they bob and wobble around and I know the Grandkids will have fun with them too.



The little skeleton was attached with foam tape instead of an Action Wobble, as Zachary would just pull it off otherwise.





Supplies:
Stickers - the Paper Studio
Purple card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Beige Astroparche card stock - Office Depot
Spiral Circle Pull Card (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Action Wobbles
Green card stock - Papertrey Ink
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Speech Balloon - Stampin' Up
Black card stock

Card size - all, standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Think all will be happy to become such wonderful card for Halloween!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween cards, the kids will love them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen