Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy 105th Birthday Agnes

Good morning friends

I have a special card to share today made using this lovely pearlized rose patterned paper. I cut the bottom edge with one of the Agatha Edges (by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs) and added a black flourish for pop. Coral sheer ribbon was tied around the front and I was ready for the inside ...


Seniors Secret Service asked if I could make Agnes a special card for her 105th birthday and I was more than happy to make one.  Inside I added two more black flourish pieces, and I used the Happy Birthday Pop Up. The Happy Birthday layer was cut from a Black Velvet adhesive sheet  which makes it really easy to adhere to the base layer.



I sprinkled around some punched flowers ...


... and added a label for the birthday greeting ...




Supplies:
947 Happy Birthday Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
782 Agatha Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
915 Lorna Label (Label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
406 Black Velvet Adhesive, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Flower Punch - Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella pen
Black card stock
Number dies - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - K & Company
Ribbon
Card size - 5-1/2" square


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen