Sunday 6 July 2014

Double Stocking Sneak Peek

Good morning friends!

I'm back with another Sneak Peek using dies from the Summer 2014 release at Elizabeth Craft Designs. These dies will be shipping by the middle of this month and they ship world-wide!  I used the new Stocking dies for my card today.


While there is an overlay that works with the solid stocking, I didn't use it for this card. I did however, use the stocking cuff that comes with the overlay set.  The little sprig comes with the new Candle die set, but the ADORABLE nail and loop comes with the stockings. I love how so many of the new dies work together.


I used my Score Pal to create the faux brick background and just added some dye ink with a sponge over the lines.  I also added lots of Glitter Dot Peel-Offs because I love sparkle and shine on a holiday card.


Here is a peek at the inside ...


This card goes into my Mom's Christmas Card Stash!

Supplies used:
Card size - standard A2, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2"
**Stocking Solid - #932 Elizabeth Craft Designs
**Stocking Overlay Set 1 (2nd cuff) - #931 Elizabeth Craft Designs
**Candle (Sprig) #919 Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots Elizabeth Craft Designs
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Confetti card stock
Red card stock - scraps
Green card stock - scraps
Silver glitter paper - scraps
Green pearlized card stock - Stardream
Score Pal
Stipple Brush and Dye inks
Wink of Stella
Sakura Gelly Roll pen 
Word stamp inside - Papertrey Ink

** Shipping mid-July 2014


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

  1. Love the brick background on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice smile here is so hot today and you mke a christmascard
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness is this card complete with brick fireplace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen