Sunday 4 August 2013

Greatful Heart Pop 'n Cut

I just love the shape of the new Pop 'n Cuts Square base - especially since I have square envelopes for the cards to fit perfectly. The ornate border that cuts on the same die is like 'icing on the cake'!


I used mostly K&Co for this card - the papers and embellishments. The lovely iris embellishment was distressed with Tim Holtz inks before attaching to the card front.


I used the label insert for this one, and one of the new Sizzix Prima label dies for the words piece. 


I had a scrap of coordinating paper from the same stack, so cut a 2nd ornate border and attached it inside. Just a little somethin' somethin'. 


I also distressed the 3-d iris sticker - something I haven't done previously. It matches so much better this way - it was far too bright before I started inking it.


Word stamp is from Papertrey Ink.


I wasn't sure if the Pop 'n Cut would work with this bird image - but it actually does - I'm so happy with how this card turned out!

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Thanks for stopping by today.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful- thanks for information about the die
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen