Tuesday 20 August 2013

'Cloudy Day' card

Hello and welcome to all my new followers - I'm so happy to see you here!

I missed posting a Flip-It card on Friday since I was concentrating on Christmas cards, so I have one to share today.  I still had the pink card stock out from yesterday's card, so used it to cut the Sizzix Flip-It Circle base then used the outline boot stamp from boots4rain at The Stamps Of Life. I seem to be drawn to the circle Flip-It base these days, and I'm so glad I added it to my collection.


I stamped the boots on patterned paper two times, then fussy cut them out.  The little buckle was stamped on afterwards, and colour added with copic markers.  Adding the orange and turquoise onto the patterned paper helped tie the colours in with the paper strips I wanted to use.

The background circle was stamped with a Posh cloud stamp using grey ink and stamping several times without reinking.


For the flip side of the circle, I used the same wonderful cloud paper as yesterday's card, and the same sun punch too! I am going to have to get more of this cloud paper, it's proving to be very versatile. 


The words are included in the boots4rain stamp set. You have to love it when there are coordinating words in a stamp set.


(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section. I have also added a Stamps of Life category).

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen