Monday 30 January 2012

Sketch Birthday Card

This week's challenge at the Less Is More blog, is to create a CAS card using their sketch. And a few rules:

"We would like the card to be
  • rectangular
  • in landscape orientation
  • with the band remaining in a vertical position 
As it's a very simple sketch,  we would like it to remain as is without any rotation of either the card or the vertical band."
 This is another card, where I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw the sketch. Here is my card for my Masculine Card Monday:




Exactly as the sketch!  Tree and grass dies by MFT. Word stamp by Gina K. Cloud stamp by Hero Arts.  I found in on clearance and just KNEW it would come in handy. I also used a 4 x 6" card, rather than an A2 and a rainbow ink for the sentiment. The card is a textured, and a very pale grey. Nice for a change!

Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Karen, this is just fab!
    What a terrific little tree, the texture is super and the background is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen- I love such simple cards- much better as too much on it
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this....I agree...cute tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great:)
    Such kids Items 1 to 99 years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, fab take on the sketch hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that trree Karen
    Super card

    Thank you verymuch
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect little scene Karen, the textured card base adds so much to the stamping :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen