Wednesday 18 January 2012

New Loom!

My daughter gave me this loom for Christmas - it's a regular gauge Baby Afghan Loom from DA Looms. I have been itching to try it out since I opened it, and I decided to make something - anything - as knitting a row here and there will help keep me calm and focused in the busy weeks ahead.


The yarn came from a little yarn shop in Canmore (Knit and Caboodle) so I'm going to look through my patterns and see what I can come up with.


I'll keep you posted on my progress on another of my "Warm And Wooly Wednesdays".

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. is ist for knitting???? Lokks interesting

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen