Wednesday 5 November 2014

Thanksgiving Wine Bottle Hanger

Good morning friends

Elizabeth Craft Designs has a new double sided adhesive tape - in full sheets all the way through to smaller rolls.  They sent a sample to each of the Design Team members to play with but mine has not arrived yet. One of the joys of moving into a rural area is that ECD can no longer courier samples to me because of the outrageous cost. However, most of the design team has received theirs and everyone thinks it's a great product.

Because we are going to be in Arizona for a few more days, I placed an order for some of this new tape -- simply on the rave reviews of my fellow team mates.  I played with it yesterday and I understand what all the fuss is about.  This tape is strong but the liner is nice and thin so it die cuts easily. I can't wait to play with my ECD glitters with this tape, because it is transparent.  No more yellow cast to our glitter peel-off snowmen!

Today's post is a quick one -- a Wine Bottle Tag I made for Thanksgiving.


Stampin' Up Glimmer Paper is SOOO pretty - that is what I used to cut the two champagne glasses from and they sparkle and catch the light.


Supplies:
Wine Bottle Tag die - MFT
Champagne Glasses -  MFT
Cheers! stamp - Avery Elle?
Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
Sakura Gel Pen, Stardust


Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen