Tuesday 4 November 2014

Kraft Thinking of You - a Pop it Up card

Good morning friends.

Today's share is an older card - one of the first ones I made with Karen Burniston's (then brand new) Pop it Ups dies.  I was in Arizona at the time, and only lad limited supplies ... but I think the card turned out pretty cute. Just goes to show you, you don't need a ton of stuff to make cards.  That being said, I have a ton of stuff at home.  Wink.


The chipboard butterfly was rubbed with pink ink to tie it in with the rest of the card. I fussy cut the log ring from a piece of coordinating paper in the stack.


Inside I used the Lucy Label Pop Up and another chipboard butterfly.



As I said, this card was made when the Pop it Ups dies were just being released through Elizabeth Craft Designs. I was SO excited about them ... and when I look at these photos I can easily recall the excitement. Know what? I'm STILL excited about the Pop it Ups.  Wafer Thin dies that allow YOU to decide on the card size and where on the fold you want your animation to be. What's not to get excited about?



The Kraft card base I used is from a card/envelope package from Hobby Lobby. The folded cards in these packages are usually just a little smaller than the standard A2.

(Remember you can see all my Pop It Up cards by looking under Labels to the right on my blog. They are also filed under Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Supplies used:
Pop-up: Lucy Label - Karen Burniston, Pop it Ups (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Kraft card and envelope - Hobby Lobby (smaller than A2 size)
Patterned paper - Heidi Grace
Chipboard butterflies - Michaels
Burlap ribbon - Michaels
Bakers Twine
Glimmer dots - 70184 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Flower die - 728 Bunch of Flowers - Elizabeth Craft Designs


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen