Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Wine Bottle Tags

Good morning friends

I have a bunch of Holiday Themed Wine Bottle Tags to share today.  These first ones have a beautiful champagne pearlized card stock base - it's heavyweight and just lovely stuff.  I used some 3-d Tags from K& Co to decorate the embossed, die cut label.



This next one has an accordion embellishment that was in my 'Odds & Sods' pile. The tag base is the same card stock as above, only in red. I added a small tag to this one to write a 'to & from' onto.




The third one has a charcoal pearlized card stock base, and a chipboard house embellishment from my stash.


I penned the greeting with a gold marker and tied on some gold figure.


The last tag is a really simple one, using patterned card stock as the base and a stamped greeting.


(Wine bottle tag dies from Papertrey Ink and My Favorite Things)

Thanks for stopping by today.



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen