Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sue's Sparkling Snowflake Tags

You can see the progression in my tag-making. The tags for Sue were the first ones I made, and I have continued to add and embellish them as I continue to make more. These snowflakes were the 'fanciest' I sent to Sue - the final set of 4 tags in the four sets I sent to her.


White on white, but the base snowflake (Sizzix), the circle (Stampin' Up) and the top snowflake (EK Success) are made from shiny, shimmery, Bazzill card stock. Beautiful stuff.


The simple white snowflake is from the new Stampin' Up snowflake die. The one I meant to order when I ordered the Victorian label die by mistake.  Haha, had to place another order so I could get that snowflake die!


I just could not capture the shimmer on these lovely tags ... but I tried!


I punched another circle from white card stock to pen the To/From onto, and used a fine cotton twine for hanging.

Once I was finished Sue's tags, I was HOOKED and as you can see by my Christmas Tags 2012 category (under Labels on the right of my blog) - I have continued making Christmas tags. All of them were inspired by the 4 sets of 4 that I sent to Sue.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for my December first mailing to her though!

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen