Monday 19 November 2012

Sue's Christmas Tree Tags

I just realized that I have not yet shared all the Christmas tags I made for Sue for her November 1st mailing!  Here are the Christmas Tree ones:


I cut the (Sizzix) trees out of sparkly embossed patterned paper, then grabbed my package of Martha Stewart flag/banners. I've said before that this is a never-ending package - I don't seem to get even close to using them up, because they must multiply at night.  :-)


The banners were stamped with "Happy Christmas" (Stampin' Up) in brown, popped up with foam tape, and I added glitter glue dots at each point.


To give a clean area for the To/From (penned) I punched a dog tag shape (Stampin' Up) from scrap white card stock and attached that to the back.

While it's hard to tell in the photos, there is a small punched star (EK Success) a the top of each tree that has glitter on it.


Bakers twine finished them off and they are ready for attaching to a bag or package!

Thanks for stopping by today.




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen