Sunday 4 November 2012

Gingerbread Man Tag

My friend Jane had a scrap of this cute gingerbread man/heart print patterned paper in her stash, so when she saw me working with my new gingerbread man & die (Stampin' Up) she offered it to me to use.  I have the best friends!


I used a strip of the patterned paper on this tag, and embossed the flowers (Stampin' Up) above it. The punched heart is one from the trio on a Stampin' Up punch, and I added loose Martha Stewart chunky glitter to it.


The scalloped tag (Sizzix) was cut twice - once from red card stock and once from white. I stamped the To/From (MFT) in red in on the back of the white tag before attaching the two together and adding bakers twine.


I didn't make multiples of this one - I had one gingerbread man sitting on my stamping area and just worked around that.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. looks great------ wish you a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen