Wednesday 28 November 2012

Flourish Wine Bottle Hangers

I have a couple more wine bottle tags to share today, almost identical. The first one went in to the set I gave to friends that had us over for brunch last month.


The words were stamped (MFT) on the bottom of the fancy label (MFT) and the chipboard flourish is by Prima.


The tag base was cut from a cherry red pearlized heavy weight Star Dream. I love the shimmer on that card stock.


This is the 2nd wine bottle tag, the chipboard paisly was quite a bit larger so I didn't add a fancy label under it. This one went on the bottle of wine shown, and I brought it to our daughters house one evening when she was having us over for a belated Thanksgiving dinner.


The set of wine bottle hangers I gave to our friends were packaged up in this little gift bag. I made it from a white linen business envelope, with a pearlized panel on the front.  To make the gift bag using an envelope, I first sealed the envelope, then trim off the top edge. I scored 1/4" down the left and right side of the envelope, and across the bottom.  For a YouTube video showing the technique, see HERE.

I added the pearlized card stock panel to hide the envelope flap - and my envelope bag was done!



The fancy labels were cut with a Spellbinders die, and the stamp is by MFT. The wine bottle hangers fit perfectly in this size of bag!
Thanks for stopping by today!







2 comments:

  1. both are beautiful!
    hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such a great idea for the festive season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen