Tuesday 13 November 2012

2nd Set of Glossy Birch Cards

(I goofed up and published this accidently on Sunday - but just for a few minutes).  Now I have the post in the right order.  Sheesh).

Here are two more cards made using the same two 12x12" patterned paper sheets as Sunday and Monday's blog share.  This time, I used the area at the top right of the sheets ... the lower right was mostly white and it went into my scrap pile.




These two cards were made the same way as the previous ones ... the branches in the forefront are the glossy ones. Such beautiful imagery - I could have framed one of the sheets and happily hung it in my home to enjoy.  However, I got 3 Christmas cards from each of the two sheets, and that makes me happy too.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen