Thursday 22 November 2012

Christmas Rosette Tags

I have a few more tags to share today.  :-)


These were cut with the largest Sizzix scalloped die and each tag is made with two layers. The top layer was run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder, and the back layer was stamped with To/From. The two layers were then attached together to create the base tag.


I used the Tim Holtz rosette die and Christmas patterned paper from my stash for the rosette's, and the 3-d stickers are by K&Co.



I love all the depth and sparkle on these tags - and I wouldn't have used this many layers on a card so it's fun to 'pile it on' for the tags.

Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

  1. so wonderful1
    Welcome back in bloggerland!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, what adorably sweet tags these are! Love the embossing and the fabulous embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen