Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas Card from the Dogs

We always give our vet and groomer a little Christmas gift and card. This year I decided to go with photo cards:


Earlier this fall, I bought an Epson Picture Mate Charm, which prints beautiful 4x6 photos. I love that little printer, and once this card was designed I simply printed out 2 copies on glossy 4x6 photo paper.

The digital scrapbooking kit I used is from Scrappers Guide. Both pictures were matted with red card stock, then attached to a folded white card base and I stamped a Christmas verse inside.

Now I need to shop for the gifts to go along with the cards.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. looks fantastic Karen

    have a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Karen - and lovely to see photos of the three canines too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen