Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween

I had SUCH good intentions this year. I went through my card box and dug out the Halloween cards that I didn't have time to send last year. I figured out who was getting what card.

Then, I had to boot it out to our cabin to 'supervise' the contractors and didn't bring the cards with me. Bah Humbug - tomorrow I will put them all back into the box.


Even this little card, which I made last week. It's a 4-1/4" square card, and I used the Halloween Paper Stack by Recollections. This is the same pad of paper I used to make the BOO banner for Sue for our 'first of the month' mailing. Speaking of which, I actually cut out TWO banners - and mine is sitting in a pile. An unassembled, uninked pile. Sigh.


Sorry for the blurry pic, but I wanted to show you the dimension on the CUTE little 3-d pumpkin sticker by K&Co. And my new orange bakers twine. While it's a shame to put this little guy away for a whole year, this card will make me smile next year when I dig out my Halloween card box.


I popped the inside panel up with foam tape, just to add a little fun to the inside of the card. The stamp is one I picked up from the Michaels bargain bins a couple of years ago and I sure get a lot of use out of it. Maybe one year, someone other than ME will get to hold a card with this stamp on it. 

Maybe next year I will send out my Halloween cards in August.

Happy Halloween - and thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. You've made me smile Karen! The cards aren't wasted though - think of the fun you've had making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a cute smile for sure and I'm thinking the same as you, he'll look just as good next year and a nice surprise to see him again :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen