Wednesday 27 July 2016

Pretty Floral Birthday Pop-Up Cards

Good morning friends

I have been enjoying a lovely photograph 12 x 12 patterned card stock stack I found with my friend B when we were out shopping together in Arizona. I cut this sheet down to make two pretty Pop-Up Cards for a little gift.


It's hard to see in the photos, but the pattern is glossy with shiny embossed bits. So pretty!


The cards are nearly identical - just nice and clean and crisp.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
White card stock
Blueprints #11
Scalloped Stitched Border - My Favorite Things
Words - Stampendous
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape - 1/8"
Lorna Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Butterfly punches - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card Size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen