Friday 22 July 2016

Father's Day Oval Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Z-Fold Father's Day card to share today using the Oval Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I had just received my Stampin' Up order and wanted to use this cool airplane stamp so this is what I came up with.


The Oval Pull Card comes with optional Slot and Slider dies and I chose to use them here to animate the plane. I added some pen lines on the card, including the little heart trail on the slider arm. There is a similar stamp in the set, but I wanted to doodle this one.

As you pull the sides of the card, the notch releases and you get a glimpse of the inside and how the Slot & Slider work.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - Echo Park
White card stock
Oval Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Pull Card Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Printer
Colored Pencils - TriColor, Koh I Noor
Fine line black pen
Fine point markers - Staedtler
Bling - Jolee's
Stamps - Stampin' Up

Card size - 6" square


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen