Wednesday 13 July 2016

Ice Cream Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

Every July I send my Mom an Ice Cream Card. Her Dad used to take her to a parade in their town, then out for an Ice Cream Soda afterwards. This is my little way of keeping that tradition alive for her. If we can be together, we do celebrate with ice cream.


I used Joset's Ice Cream Cone from Elizabeth Craft Designs on a 5 x 7" Flip-It card. To make the Ice Cream Cone stand out a little more, I added a hand cut black shadow to the cone.


The white circle on the back side is where I will write our message.


Supplies:
Black card stock
5 x 7 Circle Flip-it's - Sizzix
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Ice Cream Cone - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Chalks
Stickles

Card size 5 x 7"


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. love your flip-it card and the pretty ice cream cone

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody loves icecream- so it is a perfect card for anyone

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful way to maintain a family tradition.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen